'Simple & Sweet' - cards

#hearts #love #simplistic

Hello papercrafters, here are some simplistic yet beautiful cards you can make for the people that mean the most to you. I saw some gorgeous papers at the reject shop and just had to have them! I intend to create more cards that are minimalistic and elegant.



For these cards I used pre-made kraft notecards (from Kaisercraft) for the base of the card. Then I cut some patterned paper to 6 x 4 inches and adhered it to the front of the notecard using some glue tape. I cut two hearts (white and kraft) using a heart die and adhered them to the centre of each card using some foam tape.


For one of the cards I wanted to add a sentiment. I stamped the sentiment onto some kraft cardstock using versamark ink. I added some white embossing powder and heat set it. Finally, I cut around the sentiment and adhered it to the centre of the heart on the front of the card using some foam tape.


Materials used: Cardstock - white, kraft | Patterned paper | Notecards - kraft (KC) | Versamark ink | Embossing powder - white (HA) | Heart die (KC) | Glue tape | Foam tape
KC - Kaisercraft, HA - Hero Arts


I hope this project inspires you to create! I believe that a handmade card is always best, and even the simplest cards can bring happiness to the receiver.

Happy crafting!
Shanika :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explosion box (4 inch cube) - tutorial

'Anniversary flowers' - card

'To know you is to love you' - card