'Christmas 2017' - cards

#happy holidays #christmas #2017

Hey everyone so here are a few Christmas cards I made this year. I'm probably a little late to post these but I thought I'd post them before the new year came around!

Card 1 - Stamping, embossing & mists
I used white weave cardstock to create 4 x 5.5 inch notecard for the base of the card. Then I cut some water colour paper to 4 x 5.5 inches and temporarily adhered it to my silicon cutting mat.



I stamped some snowflakes and a Christmas sentiment using versamark ink. Then I added some white embossing powder and heat set the powder. Once it had dried I use some blue and grey shimmer mists mixed with some water to create the background. I started with the lightest shade, dried it with a heat gun and then added the next colour. I made sure to add the darkest shades of blue around the snowflakes and sentiment so they would stand out.

Materials used: Cardstock - white | Watercolour paper | Clear stamps - Frosted, Mint Wishes (KC) | Mists - aqua, denim & winter grey (KC) | Versamark ink | Foam tape
KC - Kaisercraft


Card 2 - Distress ink & template
I used white weave cardstock to create 4 x 5.5 inch notecard for the base of the card. Then I cut some grey cardstock to 3.75 x 5.25 inches and temporarily adhered a Christmas tree template to it. Using distress ink I blended the colour in the template.


Once the ink had dried I used some versamark ink to stamp a sentiment, added some white embossing powder and heat set it. I adhered the grey cardstock panel to the white card base using some foam tape. To finish I added some white pearls to look like Christmas baubles.


Materials used: Cardstock - white, light grey | Christmas tree template (KC) | Decorative pearls - white (KC) | Distress ink - forest green | Foam tape
KC - Kaisercraft

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday and that you received all the craft goodies that your heart desires! XD

Happy crafting and have a Happy New Year!
Shanika :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explosion box (4 inch cube) - tutorial

'Anniversary flowers' - card

'To know you is to love you' - card